29 October 2007

MEET MRS DAVIS

she is the other half of my heart (in fact, she may even be a little more than half), so i wanted to share some exciting news... carlie renee is now officially mrs davis! after the past few months of settling-in from the wedding, moving, and settling-in again, carlie ran by the courthouse and social security office to officially change her name. so now my 2nd shooter, my teammate, my bride, carries my brand; gabriel ryan & carlie renee can now sign their checks mr & mrs davis! in fact "my" brand, has now become "our" brand. maybe i am just a nerd (well, i actually know that to be true) but this kind of stuff excites me...

...anyways, here are a couple photos i snuck, from our last photo shoot. and, fyi, carlie loves when i de-saturate photos to give them a little more of a vintage feel. these are for you, mrs davis.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulatons Mr. and Mrs. Davis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops-CongratulatIons! Hmmm... I wonder if there is a way for the comment poster to edit their comment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your wife is bad-ass! So cool to work together, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your entire blog today. Your writing is awesome and your pictures are unique.

    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! Love your style, Congrats, on your new branding!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome shots of carlie! great shots from the session too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Carlie!!
    xoxo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, that's rad to share the passion of photography too!

    ReplyDelete