17 April 2009

Del Mar Engagement Photography - Dawn and Michael

dawn and michael equal awesome.

just the other week, carlie & i had the incredible pleasure of taking an afternoon drive down the pacific coast, past the rolling hills of camp pendleton and the cliffs at san onofre, to san diego to hang with our new friends, dawn & michael.

upon arrival, carlie & i were stoked to hear that not only had dawn & michael done their r&d in regards to their wardrobe, but we would also be partaking in a little bit of photo espionage. the location: an exclusive resort tucked away yet somehow isolated from the hustle surrounding san diego.

we rolled up to the gate and when asked by the attendant as to our motives, we confidently shared that we were researching venues for dawn & michael's wedding...

success! the attendant allowed us entry, and the rest of the afternoon was a breeze. here's a bit from our time together...

dawnandmichael_engagement-008

dawnandmichael_engagement-009

dawnandmichael_engagement-026

dawnandmichael_engagement-050

DANDM

dawnandmichael_engagement-047

dawnandmichael_engagement-053

dawnandmichael_engagement-061

dawnandmichael_engagement-078

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! My favorite is the dip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so cute. What a great couple. I think the last one is my fav. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo great. I would love to either chat on IM or on the phone some time about your post processing. Rookie in the learning process!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love them. Cannot wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the noses smooshing together...so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Love these and LOVE the Grand Del Mar :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fun and sweet, they look like such a sweet couple! And I LOVE your reason for entry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so awesome! I LOVE the ones outside the building an on the golf course!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute is the golfing and martini idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. I love the gold and martini idea! That is exactly what I would love for my own engagement pictures! Maybe I will be calling you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The last one is my FAV =) sooo cute and creative!!! love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG... LOOOOOVE the teeing off shot. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete